We are open and committed to the health and safety of our families and staff. We are following all CDPHE guidelines and recommendations. Our current protocols that we have in place include:
• All frequently used surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
• At this time toys are limited to those that are easily cleaned and non- porous.
• Toys are sanitized daily.
• The building is deep cleaned every evening.
• Frequent handwashing is required.
• Our staff members are trained in the recognition of illness symptoms.
• Masks are required for staff and adults entering the building.
• Temperature checks are required upon entering the building for the staff, parents, and children.
• All staff members and children that show signs of respiratory illness or fever are required to
remain at home for 24 hours or until they are symptom free.
We have been open throughout the pandemic and have not had any Covid cases in our staff or our enrolled families.